Bowden told O'leary "I heard you are going to ND" BEFORE GT/FSU game (LINK)

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Bowden told O\'leary "I heard you are going to ND" BEFORE GT/FSU game (LINK)

LINK

Re: Bowden told O\'leary "I heard you are going to ND" BEFORE GT/FSU game (LINK)

ahsoisee,
I think there was a little bit of shellshock from the Clemson game that affected alot of the players. That's JMHO. They never totally got out of the funk from that and the 3 week layoff. It was a choppy season wasn't it? 3 week layoffs, 2 thursday night games, a sunday game to start the year.
frown.gif

Re: Bowden told O\'leary "I heard you are going to ND" BEFORE GT/FSU game (LINK)

But... I dont think O'Leary's heart was in the season... and the players played that way... I have played for coaches that were just going thru the games... and we played that way... I have also played for a coach whose heart was only in winning a championship... we missed it by a point... I think the lack of leadership on GO part this past year was significant in terms of our team underachieving... but hey... its over... I dont look for much out of GT in Seattle... hope I am wrong naturally... but I am not expecting much...

ahso, LOL, your graemlins at the bottom of your post says it all! That is exactly how everyone feels about this season and, also, about HC search. I don't know why but there doesn't seem to be much to choose from out there. Perhaps he needs to steal an outstanding asst. with LOADS of potential and enthusiasm rather than a HC just cause he's a HC. I, personally, could get excited and get behind someone who is really trying to prove himself and is known to the South. Shoot, I am confused, too.
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Back