Bowl bound?

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
After we thrashed Donnan's dawgs and Adams gave the coaching staff an enema that started at the top, the team and its former coaches still went to the hula bowl. Boneheaded move. Fans didn't buy the tickets and it cost UGA IIRC about $500K.

I wonder how many Tech fans will pony up for the Seattle bowl?

None. This team in a bowl game is a joke. It might help in the long run. Let another team run about 50 points on us and maybe it will get through to these wine and cheese Brainiacs that we need a commitment to football. Somebody who has a little spine and will stand up to Georgia.

Actually, since I will be on the West Coast during that time, I could go see the Seattle Bowl, but considering that this team doesn't deserve to go to a bowl, I've changed my mind about going. The AA doesn't deserve any money until they get a clue through their thick skulls that fans aren't going to pay to watch a circus where the coach and even some of the players don't show any effort.

American Standard needs to sponsor a bowl. Then it would be appropriate for GT to get an invitation.

Back