Bowl Game Thread

Hill would have had a much better chance of at least breaking that pass up. Clearly though Tevin is not the answer for passing and he will be the backup next year.

Man, 2010 was a really ****ty year for me, the ****ty season and extremely ****ty for me personally. This will be the happiest new year in a long time.

I am so proud to be in Shreveport tonight. Maybe my work will let me muff on a couple days... See you all next year.

I know this may require me to put on flame retardant underwear, but let's go easy on the players... Tevin was the available option. Hill the same. These kids were asked to replace seasoned veterans... I don't think I would have been able to do much better. Losses suck, but let's tip our hats and move on without tearing ourselves to shreds...

I know this may require me to put on flame retardant underwear, but let's go easy on the players... Tevin was the available option. Hill the same. These kids were asked to replace seasoned veterans... I don't think I would have been able to do much better. Losses suck, but let's tip our hats and move on without tearing ourselves to shreds...

I'm not hating on anyone. If anything, the coaching deserves more scrutiny than the players. Special Teams in particular needs a fresh infusion of perspective and blood. Defense shows signs of optimism. Offense is a tossup. The passing game must improve. Paul Johnson had offenses at Navy and GSU that could throw and catch the football when necessary. That is woefully lacking here.

I'm not hating on anyone. If anything, the coaching deserves more scrutiny than the players. Special Teams in particular needs a fresh infusion of perspective and blood. Defense shows signs of optimism. Offense is a tossup. The passing game must improve. Paul Johnson had offenses at Navy and GSU that could throw and catch the football when necessary. That is woefully lacking here.

Agreed... He also ran an offense at Hawaii that was pass prolific. That and STs need to improve.

Back