Brad Brezina

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Can he play by UGA? Even if so - time off really hurts a good player.

What is the latest scoop?

The toe is broken right? I hate it - but I think I'd keep him out and let him come back healthy next year.

A broken toe is no little deal.

I asked him about it after the UMd game and he didn't let me in to any secrets or anything. He just said it was doing ok.

Boy, could we use him for UVA and Ugag????

Joe Anoai!
smile.gif

Good answer - I'd rather have them both running fresh - subbing in and out - and running Matt Schaub and David Greene all over the place.

the article in the ajc tonight says ALL players should be healthy for the next game

Originally posted by law_bee:
the article in the ajc tonight says ALL players should be healthy for the next game
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not an attempt to bash our WONDERFUL Paper, but the AJC isen't the most reliable(Or greatest) source. Oh wait...I was attempting to bash our WONDERFUL paper!
pat.gif

They are usually correct about the injury situation. But "All" players? What about Greg?

OUCH!! A bad toe is about like taking your whole foot out of commission.

My understanding from the AUC was the "probables"
and "possibles" would be ready, not the "outs."

Get well soon, Brad, but take your time, take your time.
smile.gif

i do see the omission of Brezina's name from the injury list.

hopefully it was an omission because Brezina is healthy and good to go and not because the AJC is lazy and imcompetent and messed up.

I hope Brezina is fully healthy!

lawbee, I saw that this morning as well, but I discounted it because of the Pat Carter listing. I think he returned to practice last week (according to the papers...even the AJC...he did). Unless he re-injured the knee or it wouldn't hold up, that may be just the usual bad journalism job at the AJC.

Back