Brandon Adams

F

flushed 01

Suggested that the GT game may be dropped since we have only won 4 times since the year 2000. He said they could add a more formidable opponent to enhance their schedule. I guess maybe he will want to drop Vandy and Ky, they have both won fewer times than the Jackets.

Clicked the thread title thinking it was about the only Brandon Adams that matters

newsEngin.18245537_BrandonAdamsDK.jpg

Suggested that the GT game may be dropped since we have only won 4 times since the year 2000. He said they could add a more formidable opponent to enhance their schedule. I guess maybe he will want to drop Vandy and Ky, they have both won fewer times than the Jackets.

I saw a link to that yesterday. Funny that he recommended removing their toughest regular non-conference foe rather than their easiest. They could, in fact, replace their annual patsy game with, say, Clemson. They used to play Clemson regularly, didn't they?

And for the CSB part of the story. Brandon taught my son in 1st grade I think. Sports podcasting has to be better than teaching elementary school, although I doubt it pays as well.

Will never happen. Say they do drop us. Who do they replace that spot on the schedule with? It's the last weekend of college football regular season and pretty much every team is playing their in-state rival or another huge rival (Bama/Auburn, Florida/FSU, Clemson/USCjr, UK/UL, Ohio State/Michigan, etc). And it would be pretty dumb to move an FCS or Go5 school into that weekend. Would be pretty difficult to manage.

Most of the dwag fans I know would rather keep us on the schedule and add another big game to open the season about three times every four or five years.

Let me translate. "Those damn Jackets have won three of the last five times they've been to athens. If they win again next year, I've got a serious problem."

The logic is completely flawed. Drop you best non-conf opponent to find a formidable opponent? Typical dawg retard coming out. Clearly they should be dropping one of the directional Louisiana schools if they want to beef up their OOC opponents.

Also, undefeated in Athens since 2012.

I saw a link to that yesterday. Funny that he recommended removing their toughest regular non-conference foe rather than their easiest. They could, in fact, replace their annual patsy game with, say, Clemson. They used to play Clemson regularly, didn't they?

And for the CSB part of the story. Brandon taught my son in 1st grade I think. Sports podcasting has to be better than teaching elementary school, although I doubt it pays as well.
So your son had to repeat 1st grade? I'm sorry to hear that. :-)

Brandon Adams is an idiot. I wasn't a huge fan of that podcast, but this theme of de-emphasizing Tech as our rival steams me. People don't understand what rivalry is. If it doesn't relate to conference play, they don't get it. If it isn't the team they personally, because of their geography or experiences, hate the most--they don't get it. College football is all about tradition and heritage. The hatred between UGA and GT is the identity of the two schools. Always the highlight of the year for me, in a different way than I'm into conference championship and the other stuff.

You guys are getting riled up for nothing. If anything, this is Dawg fans looking at the weakness of their upcoming schedule in 2018 and wishing they had a premier game like Notre Dame on the schedule. They are worried about the upcoming schedule being viewed as weak and thus this whole merry-go-round turns again.

I have no idea who this guy is - like others spent the first 5/10 posts trying to figure out why one of our DL would want to drop ourselves from our schedule, and I'm not glorifying whatever dumbass suggested this with a google - but the whole logic is just retarded. Having P5 rival who you are beating at a decent clip is basically the wet dream of any school. It would make A LOT more sense for us to drop this series right now rather than them. And that ain't happening. Nor would I ever want it to.

The logic is completely flawed. Drop you best non-conf opponent to find a formidable opponent? Typical dawg retard coming out. Clearly they should be dropping one of the directional Louisiana schools if they want to beef up their OOC opponents.

Also, undefeated in Athens since 2012.

I think you mean 2014

The fact that I'm a 'Dogs fan who participates on this board tells you where I stand on this issue.
Adams is like the guy who came into a lot of money and suddenly believes he's too good to hang out with the people he grew up with.
COFH is a fantastic rivalry, and I would take extreme measures if the AA took any steps to dissolve the game. It's a fantastic event for me and friend I associate with from Tech.

So your son had to repeat 1st grade? I'm sorry to hear that. :-)

In hindsight he probably should've!

But as to the subject of UGA's schedule being weak what difference does it make? All they gotta do is win their conference and they are in the game no matter what. That's not true of the Pac12 or Big10

Back