Bubba is out for a while

The Jacket

The Coat
ööööing hate it. Big blow to the team and Bubba is just fun to watch. What's the likely best case scenario for a return?

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Ah, thank you. Sorry, I avoid clicking Urinal links unless absolutely necessary.

A month seems kind of quick, not that I would know. If that's the case, we'll miss him in November for sure but seems like we'd have him back as the schedule heats up.
A meniscus tear is typically not as serious as an ACL. TJ is correct in expecting him back by January.

Gobees

Damn Good Rat
A meniscus tear is typically not as serious as an ACL. TJ is correct in expecting him back by January.
Not totally true. A bucket handle tear can be very serious and take months to heal.
Hopefully not that type.

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
Ah, thank you. Sorry, I avoid clicking Urinal links unless absolutely necessary.

A month seems kind of quick, not that I would know. If that's the case, we'll miss him in November for sure but seems like we'd have him back as the schedule heats up.
Yeah if that's it color me relieved.

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Hope he’s ready by the New Year. We’re gonna need him.
One bad loss happens, but gotta make sure the team is still in the mix by the time he gets back. We know how this has gone most of the seasons the last 15 or so years, and unfortunately Tech is frequently done before January. Tough schedule without him too.