Bumped into Marilyn Monroe at Fox Sports South..

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Heard Gailey may be there last night so we headed down.. No luck.. Did receive a tip that he's going to be at Dr. Stribling's office on Monday morning.. seems he's beginning a series of testosterone shots.. we will check it out & let you know..

Btw, Marilyn looked stunning.. hasn't aged a day.. said she'd heard about Chan's probs & quite generously offered some sleeping pills for him.. thanked her for her kindness but explained that we are trying to wake him up, not put him to sleep...

BeeBad, maybe you had better get off the drugs!

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

this is wannabebad's idea of constructive criticism .. LOL

this is wannabebad running amock with his new found freedom which is ringing loudly in the wide and open green pastures of stingtalk.

can you see the little kid?? running wildly amidst the grass, no care in the world, a big bright smile on his face, his little body and little mind running together physically and spiritually .. he has a little red and black kite, the kite is flying high behind him, he runs with the kite across the savannah.

Ylo I give you C+ for imagination, C- for delivery & D+ for content... Make sure you make class tomorrow morning or I'm gonna have you run the stairs... Carol will call you in the morning & check on your progress... No way am I gonna let my protege fail !

Back