BYU Fans are a bunch of jealous folks....

33jacket

Dodd-Like
over BCS teams. I have never seen such a step-child like attitude with another team in my life. Every line is "BCS team that" and "BCS team this" and earn that BCS teams' respect. Good god give it a rest. You guys went like 11-0 in 2001 and lost your last 2 or 3 and still thought you should be in the BCS jeez. Obviously getting your arse kicked by a .500 Hawaii was good proof you didn't belong. Anyway my rant. Drop out of the Mtn West and go to the Pac 10 if you have such issues (or at least lobby to do so). Play the damn game and enjoy the liberty bowl
laugh.gif

True, but they're no different than many of the other non-BCS schools such as Tulane, Marshall, and Louisville that have had great seasons only to be denied even the remote chance to play in a BCS bowl game. For them it translates into lost dollars. BYU's biggest problem is they haven't been consistent enough in recent years. With LaVell Edwards retiring, their glory days are over.

But, they would probably be a better fit in the Big 12 than the Pac 10. I'm sure the Big 12 is itching to get rid of Baylor right now; lousy football with low attendance and now the huge FUBAR their basketball program is going through.

I'm actually glad Tech is playing BYU for their first game. It will give our players a great chance to get a great feel for game speed situations. It's a must win for us and will be a great motivator for the next game against Auburn.

Go Tech!

Interesting thought. I never thought of BYU replacing Baylor in the Big 12. In the meantime, their conference afiliations in football have always been suspect. Its always been a better basketball conference.

If you're talking about their message board, it's that jacka$$ K9Cougar who keeps stirring it up and the real BYU fans are getting tired of his song and dance

Back