Call from

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
belly I can't pull it up,will you give it another shot or else give us the print date so we can go in and pull it up?

drinking.gif

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
The Raleigh paper called yesterday asking my permission to print a letter that I sent in about the NC mafia. In it I stated that if the mafia did not approve expansion then Tech etc should bolt for a new conference. If any of you NC Jackets happen to see it please link it so I can read it as well.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OldFoggy: This Bud's for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drinking.gif
drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Thanks MTA, I wrote the letter hoping that someone somewhere would realize the situation(sp) that no expansion puts us and others (Clem, FSU etc) in.

OF: YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THIS!! If this thing gets derailed, we do need to leave and I believe all the teams you mentioned would be more the happy to partner up!!

This is a power move by to NC schools whose Presidents don't want to lose their status because basketball rules their roost! They're not looking at the BIG picture. I have even read where both their fans are angry with them! I wonder why?????????

The Raleigh paper called yesterday asking my permission to print a letter that I sent in about the NC mafia. In it I stated that if the mafia did not approve expansion then Tech etc should bolt for a new conference. If any of you NC Jackets happen to see it please link it so I can read it as well.

Vada Pinson, the OF from the Cincy Reds?

(always thought OF meant Old fogy, didn't realize there was a double meaning and it also meant Outfielder)...
smile.gif

Back