CALLING ALL CARS-CALLING ALL CARS

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Be on the lookout for two desparados from the Ga. Institute of Technology. Names not important but they are know to pin under the alias of refrigeratormover and BOR. If seen have them report to their computers ASAP and get back to posting on Stingtalk. Not known if they can spell their own name, but they do know their football. Last time seen was tailgating at Grant Field / Bobby Dodd Stadium. All cars be on the lookout. These guys could prove to be very dangerous if they don't get their opinions made public very soon.

How you doing Brother Rome? I'm fine just working my behind off down here in West Palm. Opening these franchises has been a hand full but is paying off.

I have lurking but not much posting due to time constraints.I will be curious to see who is chosen tomorrow for the AD job. My feelings have been known and I think Bill is the right man for the job.

I have talked to several friends from Dalton to Gainseville who are willing to give Coach Gailey another year with vast improvements in motivation and execution on offense.

I will be going to the West Palm Yellow Jacket meeting this thursday to Listen to C. Gailey and also to talk to him a little as well. i'm not good at posting updates but will try to friday or over the weekend unless someone beats me to it.

Rome,i was passing by you on I-75 sunday a week ago and waved to you. my wife and i drove from Buffalo to West Palm and it snowed in every state but florida but when we got into the state of florida it was 30 degrees, go figure.

Back