Calm your Tits

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Today was the first time in awhile I’ve seen hope in GT Football. Our boys played their hearts out and I tip my hat to Clown in Chief. Today Georgia Tech looked like a team that’s in the right direction and they almost upset one of the best teams in the country. This is not a moral victory statement because you all know I don’t take moral victories. Just saying I’m looking forward to more than the tailgate next Saturday.

Go Jackets!

Clemson was still more talented than us at almost every position on the field and we played them to the wire. If you are bitching, you are retarded.
There is reason to be ecstatic about the performance today, and also a reason to bitch about some of the coaching. The great thing is, theoretically, the stupid öööö can be fixed.

The up and down nature of the team speaks to the leadership. Take this game and bottle this effort and demand it in practice, preparation, and all games moving forward. The team is getting better. The coaches are getting better. I am displeased with OC, but the trend is positive.

I told myself if we hold Clemson under 50 and score a TD I consider this game a good game in my book. Defense played at an A level and the results speak for themselves. Yates led the offense well, Patenaude had a good game plan. The lack of red zone offense by Patenaude is the biggest hole in his game. He’s got no plan inside the 10 yard line. Offensive players get an A, Patenaude gets a B.

I think the fact of the matter is: if Yates had started every game we would be 2-1 with a hard fought loss to Clemson. It’s unfortunate for Sims and I think there’s a little bit of GA boys club going on, but it is what it is.

The up and down nature of the team speaks to the leadership. Take this game and bottle this effort and demand it in practice, preparation, and all games moving forward. The team is getting better. The coaches are getting better. I am displeased with OC, but the trend is positive.
If we play like we did tonight, not a team on our schedule we can't beat.

Yates is doing a fine job, but I would like to see Sims in some action and more experience.

I think he relates better to his teammates and the locker room because he’s local and they know him.

isn’t Sims from Florida? I think these little things can matter in a locker room.

Long time since I've been this proud of the fight in a TECH team. Even when we were winning CPJ's teams would quit at times. This team played D1 college football right up to the end. Just like you want.. Honestly I want to do it again. Not the losing, the effort. No loss is a good loss but just to see the sweat on ööööing Dabo was worth the price. We worried that asshat and he gave us props after the game. It's not a win but it feels like validation. Way to play TECH. Really nice effort. Really proud of these guys to go over there and fight.

Long time since I've been this proud of the fight in a TECH team. Even when we were winning CPJ's teams would quit at times. This team played D1 college football right up to the end. Just like you want.. Honestly I want to do it again. Not the losing, the effort. No loss is a good loss but just to see the sweat on ööööing Dabo was worth the price. We worried that asshat and he gave us props after the game. It's not a win but it feels like validation. Way to play TECH. Really nice effort. Really proud of these guys to go over there and fight.
This might be the nicest post ever about anything by gnats.

I don’t have tits, and I’m not a big CGC fan.

But tonight was something to build on. I hope we will.

Back