Calvin vs Clemson tonight

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Way more fun the way it happened.
I know. I was watching in the man cave pretty dejected at the impending loss. I called my dad yelling "HOLY öööö!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT öööö?!?!" and he had already turned it off.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
This game and 2015 FSU and 1999 COFH craziest endings to games I've ever seen.

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
Had the police called on us for a celebration penalty, but the APD was pretty cool about it.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I know. I was watching in the man cave pretty dejected at the impending loss. I called my dad yelling "HOLY öööö!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT öööö?!?!" and he had already turned it off.
We were all watching in the basement. Just about to turn it off.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Ah, Reggie Ball. Haven’t watched him play in a while.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I’ve got no problem with Reggie, just haven’t watched a Chan-era game in a long time. Announcers are high on Ball, Daniels, and Johnson early.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I forgot how boring this game was. Lot of Reggie sacks (nothing he could do about some of them) and punting.

Daniels got knocked out, and was back in the game a few plays later.

JRjr

gtrower

Dodd-Like
The whitehurst slide on 1st and 10 with 1:40 left is still so hilarious. 1st down ices the game and he slides at 9 yards to save himself a hit. Not only that, but the commentators praise him for the smart play because it “keeps the clock rolling.” We call time out for 2nd and 1 with 1:31 left. They would have been in victory formation.

A lot of little things going right down the stretch allowed us to steal this game, but Whitehurt being a pussy is my favorite.