Can We Just Start the Next Season Already?

All we’re doing is repeating threads. Also, I want to go ahead and rip off the bandaid of another 3 wins. Anybody have any new ideas for thread yet?

First Stingtalk offseason for you, eh? I've been making regular use of the @coit Ignore Thread button. It is awesome!

All we’re doing is repeating threads.

63384020-9647-46E9-B527-91F6800DF511.gif

All we’re doing is repeating threads. Also, I want to go ahead and rip off the bandaid of another 3 wins. Anybody have any new ideas for thread yet?
Dang it. I gave you a like before I got to the end of the post. Going to have to switch to the poo since this is basically the same thread you always start…

After tomorrow and a day in January this place is going to dry up quicker than @JJacket’s first two wives and his boyfriends nether regions. If you were 21 I’d recommend switching to bourbon.

After tomorrow and a day in January this place is going to dry up quicker than @JJacket’s first two wives and his boyfriends nether regions. If you were 21 I’d recommend switching to bourbon.

College kids drink straight 180 proof grain alcohol on a Thursday night. He won’t be phased by a little bit of bourbon.

When does spring practice start? I actually want to go to the spring game and see three things:
1. Who will be the starting linebackers and defensive backs? A lot of people have moved on.
2. Who ready is going to be the defensive coordinator? Thacker is still listed as the DC.
3. After raising money, did they start the rebuild on the Edge Building?

When does spring practice start? I actually want to go to the spring game and see three things:
1. Who will be the starting linebackers and defensive backs? A lot of people have moved on.
2. Who ready is going to be the defensive coordinator? Thacker is still listed as the DC.

4. Money Down

Where will they move Castleberry?

Back