Can We Start An Email Campaign to The ACC

I have sent Emails to Clough, NC, Duke, and Virginia. I will send one to Swofford if I ever get his address.

Father Time

For those that want us to withdraw from the ACC, are you aware of the penalties involved? Huge $$ forfeiture!

Just received my first reply. I sent the original message to Dook, UNC and Va with copies to all the other Chancellors/Presidents and our AD.

Chancellor Mary Anne Fox - NC State:

Thank you for your message and your perspective about the various ACC expansion scenarios reported by the media. I pledge to keep in mind the MANY SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS I have received.

I thank you for taking the time to write.
Mary Ann Fox

Evidently we're not the first to wage this campaign and I appreciate the response. I can't imagine that they won't talk about getting bombarded by the fans ... that was one of my goals here.
shocked.gif

Originally posted by GTechsta:
For those that want us to withdraw from the ACC, are you aware of the penalties involved? Huge $$ forfeiture!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Understand - we're sending a message here.

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
I have sent Emails to Clough, NC, Duke, and Virginia. I will send one to Swofford if I ever get his address.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Still looking for Swofford - have done many searches - even went to NCAA website - nothing. Maybe I'll call GT and ask? Good idea. Back soon.

Email campaign - whatajoke - no offense intended, MsTA - to see the futility of this, look at the headbanging that has resulted from ugagers attempts to oust Gomez Adams - nobody cares what you send them as a result of covert typing at your stupid PC.

Email is one of the worst forms of communication, 3rd behind face-to-face and the telephone.

Originally posted by goldtoof:
Email campaign - whatajoke - no offense intended, MsTA - to see the futility of this, look at the headbanging that has resulted from ugagers attempts to oust Gomez Adams - nobody cares what you send them as a result of covert typing at your stupid PC.

Email is one of the worst forms of communication, 3rd behind face-to-face and the telephone.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I understand what you're saying but in all honesty we did find out what it did at GT in the comments made by DB and others - he stopped reading but he knew how we felt! That's all I care about.

Back