Can you believe this???

yea, I saw it. there does seem to be a constant theme.

and how bout this response

LINK

I am so tired of those kind of posts! RR's cult seems to be growing. Thank goodness for stingtalk!! Before much longer, he will have the Hive only talking about bbq, fav movies, fav GTAA member, who does the best job, etc.
puke.gif
puke.gif

Sound like someone needs to get a life... I appreciate this forum, but dont know that it will ever become essential.... RR is sort of a sad case..

This is totally my opinion only...but I wouldn't be surprised to see RR give up that board one day or pull the plug. He just doesn't seem to enjoy it that much. Other than some donations, he doesn't make any money off of it. I can't imagine why he'd keep running the thing if he's so tired of the way folks act. Just MHO.

If the plug IS going to be pulled on the Hive, then we need to get the word OUT about Stingtalk! Like it or not, the Hive has a HUGE membership and it's a GREAT place to get up to date info. Easy to do with five thousand members, rigth? Stingtalk is getting there, but we gotta build this baby up!

LONG LIVE STINGTALK!!

I understand your concern guys and I like Sting Talk a lot but I think RR is just stating he doesn't want the Hive to be a place to air our dirty laundry. It certainly doesn't help to broadcast everything that is wrong with our program during recruiting season it only hurts. I'm normally a Hive optimist, but often there are things that bother me and choose to address those concerns in private. In the long wrong that is what's best for our program, and that should be the most important thing.

AMEN Axe! BTW, so very glad to see you posting over here. Been enjoying your sound, reasoned, informative posts for some time!

Two expressions come to mind:

1/This is why God gave us two ears and just one mouth.

2/Lend your ears to many and your voice to few.

Back