"Canes: Welcome to the ACC, and

FreeBee

Varsity Lurker
\"Canes: Welcome to the ACC, and

screw y'all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Anyone see those T-shirts they were wearing ...

"Just because we're in your league doesn't meant that you're in ours". I'd like to be the 1st to welcome them to the Peach Bowl. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Re: Anyone see those T-shirts they were wearing ...

Way to go Climpsun!!

I guess its not fun having to get up for more than a couple of games a year. Don't worry, Its just a game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Re: \"Canes: Welcome to the ACC, and

Agreed. When I read at the beginning of the season how the Miami players were talking trash about the rest of the ACC, I just KNEW they were gonna get theirs!

Re: Of course Bunger Henry says Clemson is a fluke...

There was also some posts on there after they joined the ACC wondering how many YEARS they would go before losing to an ACC team other than FSU. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blue.gif

Wish it were us, but way to go Heels and Tigers.

To rain on everyone's parade, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif, would've been better for Clemson to lose, now they are in danger of passing us in the ACC standings. I really rather us not go to the MPC Computer's Bowl this year.

true about Clemson, but any bowl is better than no bowl. The extra practice time for young players is very valuable.

Good point goldnar. I have never thought about that!

It was only a matter of time.....

Just like Jamie Dukes said on 680 The Fan this morning, you don't lose that many players to the NFL over such a short span of time and not become a lesser team.

Miami has for several years been able to reload after a great player graduates or leaves early. But they have lost way too much over the past 2 or 3 years and it has caught up with them a little.

If they continue to recruit as usual they be back to playing for national championships, unfortunately.

Re: Anyone see those T-shirts they were wearing ...

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, Its just a game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Apparently not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif (Link below)

http://hurricanesports.collegesports.com/

Back