Caption this photo...

etc79

Dodd-Like
Jameis - "I'd like to smack the öööö outchou"

etc79

Dodd-Like
Jimbo - "I don't know who is grabbing my ass, but it feels good so I am gonna roll with this"

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
You want how many pair of free shoes?

rduck

Damn Good Rat
You remember what you said you'd do if we won coach?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
"I love that man Jameis, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love him not like a son, or a brother, but as a man loves his lover. I think about him every second of every day, and how I just want to be with him all the time and...he's standing right behind me isn't he..."

etc79

Dodd-Like
"I love that man Jameis, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love him not like a son, or a brother, but as a man loves his lover. I think about him every second of every day, and how I just want to be with him all the time and...he's standing right behind me isn't he..."
:lol:

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
"Coach, you were right about how Clemson is a huge joke and we would blow them out. They're worse than our scout team!"

"Not now, Winston..."

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston shortly after being informed that there would be a StingTalk caption thread about this completely un-caption-worthy photo of them just standing there with fairly unremarkable facial expressions not doing a öööö thing. "What is a StingTalk?" said head coach Fisher, while his star freshman quarterback listed 75 other players on his team who helped him obtain the top spot in the thread, suggesting that they too should have caption threads.

spandex

Varsity Lurker
Jameis: "That's one bad flatus I just unleashed on mankind."

Jimbo: "I'm gonna pass out."

Last edited:

#1stinga6

Dodd-Like
Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston shortly after being informed that there would be a StingTalk caption thread about this completely un-caption-worthy photo of them just standing there with fairly unremarkable facial expressions not doing a öööö thing. "What is a StingTalk?" said head coach Fisher, while his star freshman quarterback listed 75 other players on his team who helped him obtain the top spot in the thread, suggesting that they too should have caption threads.
[y]5hfYJsQAhl0[/y]