Carol Moore or Chan Gailey???

71, my hunch is that is a combination of both, plus Claugh. I would suggest he take a lesson from Adams out the Georgia Outhouse up the road. I laughed my ass off when he fired 8 wins a year Donnan to get a coach to get them to "the next level" and also, beat Georgia Tech.

Im not laughing anymore.

Richt came in and instituted 5 A.M. mat drills to see who wanted to play. Gailey came in and relaxed the rules to insure no ones self esteem was damaged.

Georgia's players were clean cut on their walk to the stadium, all in shirt and ties, our players slouched their way through Yellow Jacket alley like they were being forced up the street to face the neighborhood bully.

Three years ago we were printing t-shirts with the 3 strikes your out theme to sell at the bookstore - now we've given them a 51-7 record to paste everywhere.

I could go on, but Claugh needs to call Adams, buy him a beer and say, "OK man, tell me exactly what you told Dooley so I can tell Braine the same thing." The answer will probably be simple. I'm the president, I will spend less time with this football stuff if I hire the right person than I'm spending now. You've had your chance. I'm hiring now, and by the way, Mr. Braine, you will support me or I will fire your ass too."

Lest any of you not know how painful it is to write this - TO HELL WITH GEORGIA.

And it better be the first question of the next interview - Are you committed to beating Georgia?

Back