Castrated Turkeys Game Thread

well who would have thought that we would have been in it until the end with joshua not even getting a snap in the second half. great fight by our boys, we have got to be proud of how hard they played. the D held a good offense to 21 points, and Tevin showed some promise. great game guys - tough one to swallow, but gotta love the effort. crust the u!

Yep, Tevin looks like a decent passer. I ws sure hoping for a pass to Roddy in the middle of the field at about the 5 and let him fight it in.

Tevin looks promising for next year. He's a better passer than Joshua when he sets. Timing was off on the pick. But regardless ...here's to hoping no more dive play over and over and over and over up the middle, even with 9 in the box and 3rd and forever. You have to put your trust in your QB to go out there and win it for you

PROTIP: I'll bet you any amount of money that those dive plays, save for the 3rd and 22 were NOT all just called up the middle. Our offense is about reads, and those reads have to be made quick. Tevin made the read for the dive on several occasions, and some of those were poor decisions. Hell, I even saw him look like "Oh Sh--, I probably should have kept that" on a play.

I think we beat the snot out of da U next Saturday.

The guys played hard, just a few too many mistakes. I'm pulling for FSU to annihilate VPI in the ACCCG.

Our season went from winning the ACC as being our goal to beating UGAg.

That last pattern on the INT was an awful pattern run.

ESPN: "the streak is now 7"

at NCSU, very good win there. it was a coinflip, but RW through an INT late 4Q. still, on the road, pretty impressive. the other 6:

at BC
C Mich
Wake
Duke
GT with no Nesbitt in 2nd half
ECU

they have played TWO true road games, a JOKE of a schedule besides Boise, lose to JMU, get the break of their life tonight. equilibrium cannot get here fast enough.

I think we beat the snot out of da U next Saturday.

The guys played hard, just a few too many mistakes. I'm pulling for FSU to annihilate VPI in the ACCCG.

agreed on FSU. Miami game might be close, let's see who is their QB, but I expect to beat them.

Back