Castrated Turkeys Game Thread

the rednecks play TWO true road games, beat horsesh*t teams in duke, wake, c mich, and a nesbitt-less GT team, and the douches think they are some sort of gift from above. jeeeezus those hillbillies are sad.

We lost this game fair and square due to numerous mistakes

But if VT is going to whine like a bunch of pussies last year we need to seriously address to holds in this game. There is no ambiguity on holds and for not a single to be called is very suspicious.

Yeah dance and celebrate you pieces of **** we do not lose Josh and we would have owned your asses

Tevin looks promising for next year. He's a better passer than Joshua when he sets. Timing was off on the pick. But regardless ...here's to hoping no more dive play over and over and over and over up the middle, even with 9 in the box and 3rd and forever. You have to put your trust in your QB to go out there and win it for you

We lost this game fair and square due to numerous mistakes

But if VT is going to whine like a bunch of pussies last year we need to seriously address to holds in this game. There is no ambiguity on holds and for not a single to be called is very suspicious.
+1

ST was the problem tonight --- aside for Nes injury --- KO out of bounds; KO for TD by VT

I feel much more optimistic about next year with Tevin. Great effort by him. He's a good passer and a better runner than I thought.

Well, as I tell my UGAY family, I didn't choose my education over the damn football team. Kids played well, some disappointments on O, some on D, and some on the officials, but Hell, I'll drink some more Beam, then head to bed, and wake up and go back to work to support my family!

Back