Castrated Turkeys vs Buckeyes

You guys are bananaphone nuts. There's no decision here, you want the ACC team to win. If you can't want VPI to win this game while simultaneously hating them then you are doing something wrong.

nope. öööö em.

if our hopes hang in the balance on how vpi does, then we're ööööed anyways.

What are you talking about? If we manage to win the conference this year and have one or two losses, our conference perception will make a big difference in whether we get to go to the playoff or not.

It didn't matter for OSU last year even though the Big 10 was terrible and they lost to a mediocre VT team.

You guys are bananaphone nuts. There's no decision here, you want the ACC team to win. If you can't want VPI to win this game while simultaneously hating them then you are doing something wrong.

Spot on ...and Jacket can post this while driving around lost on less than a quarter tank

I would love to see Vt win this game just because I can't stand Ohio state, hope they can hold it together the second half!

seriously. 12-1 we're in regardless. 11-2 we won't be in no matter who wins this game.

OSU had a sharp focus for a total of ten minutes. The penalty that called back the TD and missed FG burst their bubble and it's been all Hokies since then. Will they recover in the 2nd half? I think they will. 35-24.

I would love to see Vt win this game just because I can't stand Ohio state, hope they can hold it together the second half!

You do realize that there is a former GT player on the OSU coaching staff. Corey Dennis is a grad assistant and is also engaged to Nicki Meyer, a former GT volleyball player. Buckeyes all the way.

You do realize that there is a former GT player on the OSU coaching staff. Corey Dennis is a grad assistant and is also engaged to Nicki Meyer, a former GT volleyball player.

Someone was listening to Musburger during the Orange Bowl last year!

You do realize that there is a former GT player on the OSU coaching staff. Corey Dennis is a grad assistant and is also engaged to Nicki Meyer, a former GT volleyball player. Buckeyes all the way.

This thread is smothering my brain.

Just saw Calvin make the Spider-Man catch and now I feel funny below the waist.

We're not ready to go undefeated & we're probably not going to win 11 (I hope we do, but we're not).
So I'll get way more enjoyment of seeing a hated team get pummeled then rooting for them when it means nothing.

We're not at that level yet. It took miracles to beat GSU & VT & UGA. When we're consistantly part of the national conversation, I'll root for VT. Give it a few years.

Back