Castrated Turkeys vs Buckeyes

The last time a 2 loss team played for a NC was LSU back in 2007. No way in Hades we get in with 2 losses.

Yeah, because it's not like the number of teams who get to play for the NC doubled last year or anything. It's not like that changes the situation considerably for 2-loss teams.

F VT. Hope they lose by 30.
Until we're the consistant daddy of the conference, where we're winning 11 games EVERY year, our conference perception means nothing. Until then, a strong ACC means NOTHING. Hope that ööööööö stadium collapses.

That's bullshit. If we win 10 or 11 games and get left out of the playoff for a 2 loss SEC team, I will be pissed, but not surprised.

In the meantime, players want to play in a good conference. That's why our basketball recruiting has been so much better than our football recruiting (pre-CBG) and why teams like South Carolina can emerge from a century of futility to have 3 straight 11 win seasons - they play in a highly respected conference.

I hate VT too, but I'm not shortsighted enough to put that above Georgia Tech's best interest.

What the öööö is ESPN talking about?

I was wondering the same thing. I missed the very beginning and heard them talking about SC through one person's eyes or something? Anyone know what the deal with that was?

Halftime shills are retart -- all of a sudden the suspended Buckeye players are the difference. :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing. I missed the very beginning and heard them talking about SC through one person's eyes or something? Anyone know what the deal with that was?

Scott Van Pelt has his own solo Sportscenter show now.

Do I have time for a cigarette before another Buckeye puts the ball on the turf?

Rousey's vag would prob put your dick into a submission hold.

Saw someone on Twitter say: "Take a moment to imagine the narrative right now if VPI was an unranked SEC team."

My god.

Y'all realize what happens if OSU loses right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back