CBK owns it.

Buzzilla

I'm all out of bubblegum
Post game presser.

Doesn't sugar coat any of it.

Editorial comment: the BG loss isn't an anomaly. WF turned the ball over 5 times and gift wrapped the win and we were still lucky to get it. This team is actually worse than it's 2-3 record. I frankly don't know that there is anything this season that can be done to address all that is wrong. It's gonna be another long year.

That said, I respect CBK for stepping up, taking the blame and telling it like it is. I wish him luck going forward. He's gonna need it.

Gotta own something, cause he definitely ain't owning the competition.

Post game presser.

Doesn't sugar coat any of it.

Editorial comment: the BG loss isn't an anomaly. WF turned the ball over 5 times and gift wrapped the win and we were still lucky to get it. This team is actually worse than it's 2-3 record. I frankly don't know that there is anything this season that can be done to address all that is wrong. It's gonna be another long year.

That said, I respect CBK for stepping up, taking the blame and telling it like it is. I wish him luck going forward. He's gonna need it.

Tough position. What are you going to do? Say something stupid like 'they just don't see the progress?'

Thacker as Safeties coach? öööö was hoping he’s gone
Well the DBs need help too. I hope his #1 priority is tackling. I want our guys to be successful in 1 aspect of the position. If they can't figure out how to cover, then at least be able to wrap up and tackle.

Mindset and focus are a coach/leadership issue. Perhaps that's a symptom of key being early in his hc career and Thacker a young DC. Hopefully the new DC brings that proper focus.

I think a lot comes down to how much this focuses Thacker vs turns him into a thorn. Its all about his character and it will tell us how key leads.

Eh. Not like you're going to find anyone decent mid season. You could promote an analyst to position coach, I suppose. He won't be retained at the end of the season.
I wonder if he has an agent? Surely the resume has been revised already.

Wrong again! I was thinking Thacker coached at Valdosta but it was KSU. Oh well.

Back