CFN Crap

GTFish

Varsity Lurker
For those of you who that visit the Hive or just happen to read up on www.collegefootballnews.com, dont even waste your time with it. This is by far the worst report on our team I have seen yet. I hope whoever wrote this column feels embarrassed for such a in depth perspective. There are the few relations that everyone and their mom already know about, such as the QB race, Greg Gathers, etc. Now go look at the depth charts, offense, defense, player profiles etc. and you will see this guy has no clue what he is talking about. Dont waste your time. Sorry about this post I just hate seeing coverage like this.

Not to worry as I can't get to the hive anyway. So whats up with the hive? It won't open.

oldfoggy, im not real sure what the problem is. I can reach it here at work. Dont worry you arent missing anything. Every post is about the UGA ticket situation or a link to a newspaper article on the ACC expansion.

I think the record and ACC position are fine. 3 teams tied for first sounds like the best thing that anyone could really say. If I did it, I would have Virginia up there and it would be a 4 way tie. I shouldnt elaborate, but there were things in the starting line up, depth chart, and profiles that were far from the truth. Just some things that you would think anyone could tell if they have done even a minimal amount of HW.

I thought it was an OK synopsis of our team. What do you really expect out of this team with all the problems it's had. He put us 5 in the ACC at an 4-4 record (5-7 overall), and that sounds about right to me. What is it you expect?

Hey, beernuts, I am with you..sounds reasonable and anything better will be GRAVY. Gravy would be real nice....and by the way, totally possible!!

Back