CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

What a prick. Is it possible for a grown man to be more pass aggressive and petty?

You sucked. You're a fraud. Get over yourself.

Collins needs his ass kicked. Badly.

And J/Cabrera need to retain legal counsel to issue a cease and desist order and withhold his severance until such time as he shuts his pie-hole mouth.

I swear to ööööing God that goddamn prick can go ööööing die today as far as I'm concerned. ööööing no socks goofy bastard thief. He KNEW he sucked as a coach and managed to convince a weak ass GT AD to hire his dumb ass. He's a dipshit.

Brent Key: "It's one thing to say you want to do something; it's another thing to go out and work to do that."

Nowhere have I seen a bigger difference between CBK and TFG than this.

Man, I really hope this guy succeeds at Tech!

Edit: And can I add that the guy is just genuinely funny. I love his sense of humor.

Why is that useless rat-on-his-head, tippy-toe-standing MFer even talking to high school coaches at this point? Recruiting for his next job managing the DeKalb County Sanitation Department straight into a ööööing ditch?

JRjr

You can always count on Rust Cohle.

Screenshot_20230224-093441.png

One satisfying thing is if Collins is doing this type of stuff it means his fragile ego is actively at work against himself. Think about it, with the amount of money he has, that's "öööö you I do what I want" money, and he could easily just be doing whatever he wants instead he's micro focused on nonsense, he's bitter, he's hurt, he's focused on minutia just like the small man that everyone sees that he is and whether or not he admits it to himself his ego knows it and is not going to let him forget it. He's likely unhappy and not in a good state of mind. Excellent.

Back