CGC has some 'splainin to do

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
If he tries to put any kind of a positive spin on this embarrassing debacle, I’ll know he’s full of crap for sure. I’ve always been hesitant to put a lot of faith in talkers. Time to show us, Coach Collins.

Tshirt Man

Varsity Lurker
He can shove his splainin up his ass. No excuse for that bullshit. Rebuilding year or not, the coaching sucked. I don't want to hear anymore of his salespitches.

Put a team on the field that is improving every week. Rebuilding means getting better, we were out manned and out coached by the ööööing citadel. We are showing no improvement and look totally lost when it comes to just aboutt every play call and coaching decision.

Blame it on cpj and his recruiting all you want but any random poster on here could have coached a better game today and took care of business against the citadel with the players we have.

If they don't turn öööö around, no amount of talk will bring his promised recruits here. This staff will have us wanting ööööing gailey back.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Pathetic display of offense, defense and coaching. No excuses.
Nope!
Not Collins fault.
It's crystal clear the guys wearing white were bigger, stronger and faster.
This L goes to PJ and years of recruiting classes finishing closer to 100 than to 50.

Collins wlil win. And GT will once again be sending players to the NFL. But it's going to take a full recruiting cycle of 3 or 4 years.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Its his 3rd game into a 7 year deal. He gets a mulligan whether yall like it or not.
Sure. We’re not gonna cut him loose rebuilding an offense. If he can recruit he can still turn this thing around.

But every asshole who chimed in with “at least CGC beat USF” is obligated to stick a dildo up their cornhole for the rest of the season.

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
I get it. We should win easily, but if you asked anyone which P5 team is most likely to lose to an FCS this year, we would've been near the top of a lot of people's lists. People tried to warn us how bad we would be, and we didnt want to hear it.
This. Some of these posters have insanely gold-colored glasses on. This is going to be a painful transition. Accept it. If you can't, I'm sure Alabama has room for some more bandwagon fans.