CGC will make more than most of you this year

So $4.1 mil in year 1.

Year 3. I think $3 million in year 1 but ibeeballin has assured us of $3.25 because 8-4/6-2 gets him $250,000 in bonuses as this is not a rebuild. Just kidding ibeeballin but I will be shocked if we get close to 8 wins in year 1 or 2. I think we get there in year 3 and win the ACC.

... but I will be shocked if we get close to 8 wins in year 1 or 2. I think we get there in year 3 and win the ACC.

Why? Close is 7 wins. There is enough talent still here to win 7 now.

We win 7, 8 is not a stretch. If he coaches half as well as he markets we got a bargain.

$700k is a bargain if he wins a national championship. Donors would probably pony up much more than that if it happens

The.real reward for a nc is in the next contract, which will come 5 minutes after saban retires

Year 3. I think $3 million in year 1 but ibeeballin has assured us of $3.25 because 8-4/6-2 gets him $250,000 in bonuses as this is not a rebuild. Just kidding ibeeballin but I will be shocked if we get close to 8 wins in year 1 or 2. I think we get there in year 3 and win the ACC.

If we can’t win 5/6 gms in the ACC next year we might as well pack it up and shut down football

That would obviously only exacerbate the noon kickoff problem. You think the club seats are hot now...
I believe I have the solution. It involves making a floating sunshade which essentially will put BDS in a solar eclipse situation for the duration of a ballgame. No, it won't be a domed stadium. We will blot the sun out over the stadium.

I believe I have the solution. It involves making a floating sunshade which essentially will put BDS in a solar eclipse situation for the duration of a ballgame. No, it won't be a domed stadium. We will blot the sun out over the stadium.
So is the shade made of gold too?

I think that's what happened for the C5 flyover a long time ago

Back