Chan is not anti discipline.

luckyjacket

Varsity Lurker
O.K., here goes: Its not that Chan believes against discipline, its that he does not care enough to enforce it himself. This is my opinion, but most of what is written here is just that.

Defining yourself as a manager (head coach)who demands adherance to clear cut policies and procedures requires VERY hard work by that manager, and Chan has made it clear publicly that he has no interest in working that hard.

It was Chan who emphasized that he had no interest in rebuilding any program. He wanted a perennial top 25 team that he could coax to a higher level.

What does he make (steal) at TECH...900k?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not being able to deal with the frustrations of embracing all aspects of head coaching at a demanding place like TECH. However, if our head coach cannot or will not WORK HARD ENOUGH to get it done, he has to step aside even if our braineless athletic director still does not get it.

Up until yesterday, I wore gold glasses and believed in this man, even after 517. Not now.
His apathy for the program evidenced by yesterday's revelations is untolerable. I am and will be a TECH man forever. It is so important to make a change now in leadership, and I will do every thing I can to see that it happens.

Mr. Morris, obviously Mr. Braine will do anything you say. Please keep that in mind.

Ah so I see, lets hang the man before he gets a trial. Boy, the rats are running wild in the barn now.

There are more and more, who know less and less about nothing. However that does not stop them, they keep coming out of the woodwork to pile on.

These are the cowards who cannot make the tackle, but will pile on after someone else makes the tackle.

Go get em guys, you are showing your true colors and it is not GT Gold.

rolleyes.gif

Ah so I see, I respect your commentary because of time spent and logic shown in the past. However, in this case you are wrong to sit back and just wait for the matter to resolve itself.

This is not a John Public place that only asks of its young men to show up at practice on time. It requires a man with the energy to lead high school athletes from good to great in both athletics as well as the classroom.

The above is a bit goofy, but I am sure you get it. Chan does not.

Back