CHAN makes a GREAT move......

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
The Bilbo to running back move makes a lot of sense..If you look at Chans history he has been EXCELLENT at matching players up at the right position.

When he was first introduced as our coach, Quotes were made by Emmitt Smith and others that Chan was great evaluating talent and putting them in the right spot..Look at the very short time he has been here: A. Moving Tony Hollings to Running Back (he led the nation in rushing until he was injured) He will most likely be very successful in the Nfl.
B. Moving Dawan Landry to Safety..Now with Landrey and Butler we have 2 of the best Safeties in the Acc..

I just thinks this latest move has endless possibilities and all positive.. Bilbo may very well end up at Lb or Wr but he will help better the team at another position..

I like the idea of an extremly fast guy at the Qb in Reggie Ball..

I am in your camp Black Watch.. but I hope Bilbo remains in the backfield.. if he learns to run "less upright" he will be a great back for us..

I agree with both of you guys.
Except that there are some very good runners in the NFL that run more upright. Example.. Eddie George...(Ok, that is only 1)

Eric Dickerson couldn't lean if he had to.

When I think of DBo at rb I think of David Sims out of Decatur High. TE in high school, big guy, think he was 6'2" 220-230. TECH converted him to rb and he ran like a deer.

Jacketguy...There are so many possibilities with Dbo..Lets not have him penciled in permantley yet at RB..I just read the article in the Savannah paper and it states Gailey saying that he could be at Lb,Db or Wr....

I know everyone has their visions of where they would like him..I like him at LB ( Of course you can see by my handle Black Watch, i love Defemnse ) we graduate 3 or 4 Lbs after this year...It will be very interesting... Gotta love Reggie Ball though at QB.....

Excellent point about the LB slot Black Watch.. thinking ahead.. Bilbo, Hall, and Moore at LB could be a very good trio..

Back