Chaplain Derrick Moore

mustard

Flats Noob
Does anybody know why our chaplain is no longer on the field talking with and motivating the players? In prior years he had a very active presence. The only time I have seen him this year, he was standing a long way away from all players and coaches. He had no contact with anyone that I know of.

now that Good Ole-Fashioned Hate is back in style, they decided they had to honor the principle of "separation of church and hate"...

Chaplain Moore is in several photos on the Insider site. Are you sure he is not there?

Does anybody know why our chaplain is no longer on the field talking with and motivating the players? In prior years he had a very active presence. The only time I have seen him this year, he was standing a long way away from all players and coaches. He had no contact with anyone that I know of.

he is just feeling his way through with the new staff. Plus...so many of the coaches keep the practice with an up tempo there is less need for him to be running around keeping kids fired up.

Derrick's around the program plenty and attends most practices. He will still be around firing these guys up.

Back