Chico Bennett out for the year with undisclosed surgery

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I don't remember him getting injured. He was starting to get a good amount of PT and making good tackles too. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

That does suck. Coaches are high on him. Despite his slight build, he was talented enough to be heavily involved in the DE rotation from game 1.

That sucks and he played in one too many games to use a redshirt.
No he's way past that. You can only have played in 3 games and have to be injured in the 1st half of the season to qualify for medical redshirt. He's played in all 7.

Wow.

Haven’t had this many injuries since 2015...which was insane.

No he's way past that. You can only have played in 3 games and have to be injured in the 1st half of the season to qualify for medical redshirt. He's played in all 7.

Oh I was talking about a regular RS. Cfb reference shows he played in 5 games, but that could be wrong. Maybe he only recorded stats in 5.

Oh I was talking about a regular RS. Cfb reference shows he played in 5 games, but that could be wrong. Maybe he only recorded stats in 5.
Yeah he's played in all 7 per the game participation charts on ramblinwreck.com. Sucks for him to be having a promising year and only get to play in half of it.

Back