Christian Malloy in Transfer Portal

Good kid but never really had a shot at much playing time. Good luck to him.

He was behind a logjam of very talented backs and last I checked there was only one football. Good luck to him.

Even when they had three RBs on the field I thought his playing time was going to be limited. Hope he finds what he’s looking for.

I remember PJ being very high on him but he had Benson, Howard and Mason in front of him at B back.
I think he'll do well wherever he lands.

I remember PJ being very high on him but he had Benson, Howard and Mason in front of him at B back.
I think he'll do well wherever he lands.
With us pretty rich at running back, we had to lose one or two.

He's going to be a very good player somewhere. Good luck Christian.

Do Amerson or Ellison have any better chance than Malloy of seeing playing time @ RB? Maybe after Mason and Howard graduate? Any opinions?

Do Amerson or Ellison have any better chance than Malloy of seeing playing time @ RB? Maybe after Mason and Howard graduate? Any opinions?

Have wondered about that. If we had spring ball, we'd probably have a clue. I wouldn't be shocked to see one of them end up transferring, but we'll see. Jerry Howard has moved to linebacker for next year. Or that was the plan, anyway.

Have wondered about that. If we had spring ball, we'd probably have a clue. I wouldn't be shocked to see one of them end up transferring, but we'll see. Jerry Howard has moved to linebacker for next year. Or that was the plan, anyway.

RE: Jerry Howard, something was said back around the time of his announcement of moving to LB by one of our coaches to the effect about the move being fine but he will also be needed on the offensive side of the ball, or something like that.

RE: Jerry Howard, something was said back around the time of his announcement of moving to LB by one of our coaches to the effect about the move being fine but he will also be needed on the offensive side of the ball, or something like that.

He isn't needed, but he would probably be valuable with his experience and skill set and likely be in the rotation for at least some snaps if someone were injured.

It was CGC. He said Jerry's still gonna get some carries too. I figure in some sort of goal line or jumbo package maybe.

Thinking we are not as “ rich” at running back as we were. Still have good and quality depth - and possibly great talent . My question is if we go after a running back in this class. ( 2021)

Thinking we are not as “ rich” at running back as we were. Still have good and quality depth - and possibly great talent . My question is if we go after a running back in this class. ( 2021)
Yes we're taking a rb in this class

Back