Chubb & Michel Returning for Senior Season

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Won't matter if they don't get significantly better play from Jacob Eason Christ and their o-line

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Chubb probably should go to the NFL, as he isn't likely to improve his draft stock much. 500 carries and 2 seasons where he missed games with injuries? I'd jump as soon as possible if I were him.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
I see Chubb's stock falling further with that move. Dumb on his part. But whatever, he hasn't done too much against us. Michel seems like the better back at this point, but they always have good RBs.

I bet they have a transfer or two from all the high profile guys they promised immediate PT.

Jerry the Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Makes no sense for Chubb. His stock is never going to be higher. He has demonstrated his knee is sound at least for now and he is never going to be what he was. Every carry he makes puts him at risk of being permanently off the market. His insurance UGA provides him probably guarantees him $1 Million or so but if he makes the league he could triple or better his money. Not looking out for his own best interest. Noble but not Smart.

Michel is mediocre any way. He is not going to do much in the NFL or at UGA. They think he is Herschel lite but he actually is just a serviceable D1 running back.

Go Jackets!

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Scared to hop into the draft with Fournette and Cook. That's probably a good idea on their part.

F

flushed 01

Per 247sports.
That is just plain dumb, that lard ass OC doesnt even know how to use them and what if they get injured. How in hell could UGAG not have a single player on ALL SEC with those 2 backs. Coming back to go 7-5 again and to the Commode Bowl.

interchange

Jolly Good Fellow
His absolute draft stock might be at its highest, but his competition in this draft is much greater.