CJP sues Ron Bell

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Yep. I'm sure CJP wouldn't make this move if Bell had anything really damning on him, or without the full support of GT.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Wow. I don't remember a coach ever suing someone for defamation/blackmail.

Last edited:

gtzulu

Twitter fight between reporters

gtphd

Gyasi Zardes : USMNT :: Me : StingTalk
CJP is innocent, an idiot, or desperate to sue Bell. From everything we know, the first is the most likely of the three options.

gtzulu

CJP is innocent, an idiot, or desperate to sue Bell. From everything we know, the first is the most likely of the three options.
It may just be a way to put a permanent lid on this issue. Entomb Chernobyl

gtzulu

lol. Ron Bell knows El Chapo! We need the text of this filing!

gtzulu

"According to the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Bell then made an allegation during a Dec. 6, 2017 phone call with NCAA investigators that Pastner had sexually assaulted Pendley, who is Bell’s girlfriend. "

:crazy2:

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
As much as I do support CJP in this, I hate that we are in the news for some bizarre crap. Props to the team for putting this distraction behind them lately.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Wow — what a huge distraction for CJP during the heat of the season. I wonder how this has affected CJP's coaching. This complaint would've required quite a bit of CJP's time between the time when the Bell story broke and when it was filed — ie, the past two months.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
As much as I do support CJP in this, I hate that we are in the news for some bizarre crap. Props to the team for putting this distraction behind them lately.
He definitely showed poor judgment in keeping this guy around as long as he did, but maybe he feared what would happen if shut Bell out...which given what's ensued over the past few months, those fears would be warranted. Bell clearly needs psychiatric help.

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
It seems to be the impermissible benefits are behind us and now it's all about ööööing over Bell. Nice. From what I can tell cjp got everything out in the open and got all of that taken care of. Got the ncaa happy and suspensions, fines taken care of. Now that's over, it's time to öööö this bell guy big time.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Wow — what a huge distraction for CJP during the heat of the season. I wonder how this has affected CJP's coaching. This complaint would've required quite a bit of CJP's time between the time when the Bell story broke and when it was filed — ie, the past two months.
I’m pretty sure that if someone falsely accused me of sexual assault (particular in today’s climate), I’d sue the dog öööö out of them regardless of what else was going on at the time.