CJP sues Ron Bell

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Thanks God he wore a face shield this season. No one will recognize him as our coach from the picture.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I doubt it’s everyone’s first page. You’re likely logged in and follow GT teams.
It's not even on the front page of the college basketball section for me. As always, the vindication never gets the same press that the allegation does.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
It was on the front page and not logged in

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker

Front page ESPN
Hope Jennifer Pendley gets convicted as well - another lying POS. Her type is a big reason why a lot of women’s complaints of sexual assault are not taken seriously.

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
Hope Jennifer Pendley gets convicted as well - another lying POS. Her type is a big reason why a lot of women’s complaints of sexual assault are not taken seriously.
And saw Christoper Meegan’s (security guard who lied about seeing supposed sexual assault) profile on LinkedIn - tempted to drop him a nice message about him and his old buddy Ron.

BuzzLaw

I hope it rains at my funeral
Happy for CJP. Moving on to better things

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
I'm squarely with CJP on this but seriously? You didn't pick up on Bell's slime? You gotta be a better judge of character then that.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I'm squarely with CJP on this but seriously? You didn't pick up on Bell's slime? You gotta be a better judge of character then that.
Yeah, I never gave much credence to the allegations, but I would have been fine with firing Pastner for being such a poor judge of character and bringing this cretin into the vicinity of our program.

JRjr