CJP sues Ron Bell

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
The judge really laid into him verbally. Seems like everybody knows he’s human garbage and this is the most they could reasonably hit him with.

JRjr

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
I think you're both wrong here. CJP isn't clean cut or well intentioned, and I question his intelligence. Keep in mind that he learned under Calipari, who coached for two different schools that had to vacate Final Four appearances (while being personally 'cleared' of wrongdoing - sound familiar?). And one of those schools was bailed out by us taking CJP!

Pastner came here with his bag man. He was surprised when current Tech coaches told him it would not be allowed. But then, he was enabled by an Asst. AD overseeing the program and the head of Compliance (both of whom have 'surprisingly' left). They not only covered for him, they threw others under the bus defending him (Darryl Labarrie says, 'hi'). Bell may have been dirty and stupid, but he didn't do this in a vacuum. The only thing CJP may have learned (I hope!) is that this will be his last coaching job ever if he gets caught again.
';
There are no facts supporting your garbage.

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
Bell also was ordered to make restitution in the amount of $719,002 for Pastner’s legal fees.

Lol
Should have slapped his slimey lying girlfriend with some jail time. And the security guard who got paid to lie about the sexual assault. Garbage people.