clear bags and empty water bottles

JJacket

1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000
Ramblinwreck.com

• Long-range forecasts call for temperatures in the low- to mid-90s for Saturday’s season opener at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
  • To assist fans in beating the heat, the following cooling fans and Water Monster filling stations will be available in and around Bobby Dodd Stadium:
    • Section 101 – Water Monster
    • Sections 103-104 – cooling fans (2)
    • Sections 109-111 – cooling fan
    • Sections 114-116 – cooling fan
    • Sections 116-119 – Water Monster and cooling fans (2)
    • Sections 201-202 – cooling fan
    • Sections 207-208 – Water Monster and cooling fan
    • Section 212 – cooling fan
    • Section 216 – Water Monster and cooling fan
    • Section 222 - You get nothing GT65
    • Sections 223-225 – cooling fan
    • Sections 226-228 – cooling fan
    • Sections 229 – Water Monster
    • Gate 4/5 Entrance – Water Monster
    • Gate 9/Techwood Market – Water Monster and cooling fans (2)
    • Wreckfest (Callaway Plaza) – cooling fan
Ded

whenyousaybud

Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel
Ramblinwreck.com

• Long-range forecasts call for temperatures in the low- to mid-90s for Saturday’s season opener at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
  • To assist fans in beating the heat, the following cooling fans and Water Monster filling stations will be available in and around Bobby Dodd Stadium:
    • Section 101 – Water Monster
    • Sections 103-104 – cooling fans (2)
    • Sections 109-111 – cooling fan
    • Sections 114-116 – cooling fan
    • Sections 116-119 – Water Monster and cooling fans (2)
    • Sections 201-202 – cooling fan
    • Sections 207-208 – Water Monster and cooling fan
    • Section 212 – cooling fan
    • Section 216 – Water Monster and cooling fan
    • Section 222 - You get nothing GT65
    • Sections 223-225 – cooling fan
    • Sections 226-228 – cooling fan
    • Sections 229 – Water Monster
    • Gate 4/5 Entrance – Water Monster
    • Gate 9/Techwood Market – Water Monster and cooling fans (2)
    • Wreckfest (Callaway Plaza) – cooling fan
Paul Johnson's dick is named 'Water Monster' - Val Peterson

The Jacket

The Coat
I need the odds of a band member passing out on the stairs before the game.
I'll handle it, but Jesus you guys are killing me. I can't keep just giving away guarantees like this. One of you 80k öööööööööööös better pony up.

CoachTech

Varsity Lurker
Bringing my 2 year old to her first game next week. I guess I can't bring her diaper bag?

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Bringing my 2 year old to her first game next week. I guess I can't bring her diaper bag?
No, but you and yours can wear the spare diapers on your head. Might help with the heat as well. Maybe even try filling them up with bourbon and squeeze them out into your cup once seated.

Vespidie

Helluva Engineer
And we get a discount on *some* concessions. In other words, 10% on a hotdog, peanuts, popcorn, and a drink.
The perfect combination to ingest on a 90+ degree day. Looking forward to it.

Vespidie

Helluva Engineer
No, but you and yours can wear the spare diapers on your head. Might help with the heat as well. Maybe even try filling them up with bourbon and squeeze them out into your cup once seated.
Bad idea. Heat won't be able to escape from the scalp and will cause heat related fallout. Not a good start to the season for personal fandom.

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
They need to be putting a öööö ton of bags of ice in those portable water dispenser things. You hear me Castle?
Is a 'Water Monster' a modern version of the lister bags the army used to use? Never heard of them before.

gt2690b

Dodd-Like
clear bags and empty bottles.. bucket seats have all got to go... When I'm driving in my car makes my bourbon seem so far

gtnap

Varsity Lurker
I don't know where else to post this, but just got the club lounge update for 2019. White Claws are confirmed.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
it's going to be 98.6?
Actually, balls are supposed to be a couple degrees below body temperature for optimum sperm production. That's why they are suspended outside the abdomen, and also why doctors advising couples undergoing fertility treatment suggest that the man switch from briefs to boxers. So, the statement "hot as balls" for a forecast high of 96 degrees is actually remarkably accurate in this case.

whenyousaybud

Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel
Actually, balls are supposed to be a couple degrees below body temperature for optimum sperm production. That's why they are suspended outside the abdomen, and also why doctors advising couples undergoing fertility treatment suggest that the man switch from briefs to boxers. So, the statement "hot as balls" for a forecast high of 96 degrees is actually remarkably accurate in this case.
not in your mom's mouth

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
What time are we going to be in the shade in 104? My calculations are showing 3pm. Is that close to right?