clear bags and empty water bottles

GT65_UGA89

doesn't wear a mask
Earlier in the week the forecast called for 96* at kickoff, now 91* with NW 12 mph winds.

Gonna be sticky in lower-upper east.

upload_2019-9-6_11-15-6.jpeg

JJacket

1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000
Love the idea, but are you using the right model for the upper west stands at Grant Field? Gotta know their height to know when you'll be in the shade?
I suggested a floating solar eclipse last season

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Love the idea, but are you using the right model for the upper west stands at Grant Field? Gotta know their height to know when you'll be in the shade?
I don't have an OBJ model for Grant Field. :( I guess this one is in the ballpark? The presence of the upper west stands certainly won't hurt. Also the Coca Cola building looks like it could have some influence.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
I suggested a floating solar eclipse last season
I would think that the AA would like to have this information so they can dynamically price shady seats to September football games.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I would think that the AA would like to have this information so they can dynamically price shady seats to September football games.
I hope not! My seats are the first non-covered seats to get shade!

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Right in front of the President's Box, on the 50.
Then I guess I should call you sir. And also you dont give a öööö about the price of your ticket, because you already give A-T way more than that. Good on you mate.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Right in front of the President's Box, on the 50.
You may be in the shade at kickoff too. Is that your recollection for 2pm in early September? Were you in the shade by halftime of Alcorn State last year?

18in32

Petard Hoister
Then I guess I should call you sir. And also you dont give a öööö about the price of your ticket, because you already give A-T way more than that. Good on you mate.
They're good seats. I've been in the same spot for over a decade now, and I look forward to seeing the same folks seated around me every year. They've all gotten to watch my kids grow up. My son's first game was the home victory over FSU in 2008 (see pic). Now he's 11, and looking forward to the game on Saturday.
Jack at the game.jpg

18in32

Petard Hoister
You may be in the shade at kickoff too. Is that your recollection for 2pm in early September? Were you in the shade by halftime of Alcorn State last year?
My recollection is that the second half of a nooner is in the shade for us. So yeah, something like 2 pm.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
My recollection is that the second half of a nooner is in the shade for us. So yeah, something like 2 pm.
Well the model thinks you'll get shade around 1:30, it will be interesting to see how accurate it was.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
They're good seats. I've been in the same spot for over a decade now, and I look forward to seeing the same folks seated around me every year. They've all gotten to watch my kids grow up. My son's first game was the home victory over FSU in 2008 (see pic). Now he's 11, and looking forward to the game on Saturday.
Jack at the game.jpg
I'll have my ten year old with me. It's all he's talked about all week.

Vespidie

Helluva Engineer
Jack at the game.jpg
If he'll be wearing anything that resembles the outwear in the pic, he'll be melted before kickoff.