Clemson -19.5 Week 1

Way too high. Not predicting a W, but it will be closer. Clemson is not a national contender this year.
This O line will still have problems with Murphy and Bresee if they're healthy.

How the hell are the dwags lining up all these marquis games like ND and Oregon and our OOC is NIU and Western somebody or other?

And there is no way Clemson beats us by 20. No way in hell.

Put all your crypto on this one. We cover.

What? Our OOC contains Ole Miss and UCF. Theirs contains Oregon, but also Samford and Kent State. Ours also contains the defending national champion… whereas theirs contains 3x3. That’s pretty much why they need an Oregon and we don’t.

Yeah, we are going to have a top 5 difficult schedule yet again.

Come on, man, give it a rest.

I don't have an issue with the line. It's not unreasonable, considering how bad we were at the end of last year, but if I were a betting man, I would bet we cover. We hung with them last year and this just isn't the Clemson of recent years. I expect Dabo to look for an out soon. All he does is whine about the portal to the point he refuses to use it to fill holes on his team. They will probably be about like last year.

Last edited:
I don't have an issue with the line. It's not unreasonable, considering how bad we were at the end of last year, but if I were a betting man, I would bet we cover. We hung with them last year and this just isn't the Clemson of recent years. I expect Dabo to look for an out soon. All he does is whine about the portal to the point he refuses to use it to fill holes on his team. They will probably be about like last year.

My snarky comment was going to be whether this is the first half line.

Perhaps, Clemson's O won't be very good again and the team can have a chance in the 2nd half. The goof ball coaching clemson will run up the score if he can.

Back