Clemson is pathetic...........

Someone posted on some board, i cant recall who, that he had a huge buyout clause...

His whole undoing has been defense....

law,

The problem is that it is a good news/bad news proposition.

Good news: klimpsum is horrible.

Bad news: They will probably be a 7-14 point favorite over us.

Agree law, but ugag doesn't look like a powerhouse either. 13-0 is a fortunate score at this point. If CU scores first in 2nd half then it's a game, if ugag does then the rout is on.

Looks like TB stole a pig from CG in his east-west dinky-dink passing game. Clemson's first 3 and rare VERTICAL passes all went for first downs...duh...Tommy?! THWG

P.S. Commentators remark about ugag's OL gets an "A" was comical.

When your playing with 10 to 12 less Scholarship players than everyone else and some of those lost were your very best players...Then you should and probably will be the underdog in every game with the exception of the Duke and Vanderbilt games..What with title X and the lower scholarship numbers anyway...It would be hard to beat GA. Southern....With 10 to 12 less scholarships...

Black Watch: Make that favored over Duke. Vandy's up on Ole Miss at halftime. I'm not sure we're a better team than Ole Miss.

Smooth..Your probably right...Thats why in football you never know until just before that actual game...

Prediction Lite (no subscription required).

Bowden's out of a job after this season.

These guys better be one of our wins this year.

Gnats..I agree.. Clemson needs to be a W for us..Out of the 1st 4 games we play..This one seems the most winnable.....

Could it be that if as someone stated: Ross wants back in the college game he has his eyes on Death Valley??? He always complimented and admired Clemson fans for their Rabid support of their program...ITPAY used to be the biggest booster club in the country..It still may be...

Whitehurst just trips on his shoe strings...WOW how much luckier do these LUCY DOGS get....I can hear it now from all these Delusional UGA fans and media types around time. After this game: Georgia is NO.1 and they are this great National title contender.....

CLEMSON looks horrible......

IIRC, he has 3 yrs remaining and a $3M buyout. So, if that is even close to being correct, he will be alright. IMO, he would be OUT OF THERE!!

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
When your playing with 10 to 12 less Scholarship players than everyone else and some of those lost were your very best players...Then you should and probably will be the underdog in every game with the exception of the Duke and Vanderbilt games..What with title X and the lower scholarship numbers anyway...It would be hard to beat GA. Southern....With 10 to 12 less scholarships...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It depends on whether your last 4 classes were recruited with academic handcuffs on or not. Do you think Miami, fsu, & yes even ugag would be underdogs to Duke & Vandy under the same circumstances? See the Clemson game today? As I said in another post...if we don't beat the Clemson team I saw today then we better rethink our "program" from more perspectives than just the HC. THWG

you say "clemson is awful" and "TB better get his resume polished."

that may be true, but you left out that GT is awful and CG better get HIS resume polished.

Back