Clemson Secures Nation's #1 QB Recruit

I'd rather he picks Clemson over georgia.

Look at ESPN giving him 4 stars and making him number #3 quarterback even though everyone else is saying he's number 1.

I guess if he committed to uga he would have stayed a 5*.

Looking forward to one of the swillings introducing him to the turf at Death Valley next year.

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

Looking forward to one of the swillings introducing him to the turf at Death Valley next year. Kid looks like he listens to Nickelback on a loop. öööö him
He is a senior in high school next year.

He had early national offers from Alabama, California, Cincinnati, Clemson, ... Duke

Duke. Duke? :facepalm: DUKE! :bowrofl: Stop, Cutcliff, yer killin me.

Guess we'll have to wait another year before Duke starts stockpiling NFL rosters with QBs to match their output of NFL caliber receivers.

"We are happy with his decision and pleased he made the decision he made."

This statement is redundant and the same thing is said twice in this statement.

Lawrence is rated the #1 overall player for the 2018 class by three different recruiting services and becomes the highest rank commit in Clemson history.

Difficult to believe that Clemson has never had a player ranked higher than #1 overall. SMH.

I really want to see this kid go nuts in Death Valley, leading Clemson to a few ACCCG appearances and at-large NY6 bids. I want this partly because I like the idea of Tech and Clemson being the two dominant forces in the conference, partly because I want to see how good a #1 QB can be since Eason will be playing to keep his spot on the depth chart when his senior season rolls around.

I really want to see this kid go nuts in Death Valley, leading Clemson to a few ACCCG appearances and at-large NY6 bids. I want this partly because I like the idea of Tech and Clemson being the two dominant forces in the conference, partly because I want to see how good a #1 QB can be since Eason will be playing to keep his spot on the depth chart when his senior season rolls around.

You really think Eason will be in a depth chart fight at Ole Miss? I think the JUCO coaching he gets in his junior year will really do him some good.

Fromm is the new hotness and next big thing at UGA

Back