Clemson vs. Nutlickers...

Family of the long snapper better watch their backs

we had at least two really bad long snaps today and our holder did a great job of getting them down for good PATs

just sayin

Although it was so freakin' hot today, it was a öööö good day today --from the ST tailgate to the Clemson kneel-down.

Tasting the fbook tears:

"So sad. This is not how I wanted I start the season."

"What a tough game to watch...but I've said it before and I'll say it again! I'd rather bleed red and black than wear ANY shade of orange! Go Dwags!"

"Super bummed. :( still looking forward to being in Athens next weekend..."

I read the AJC story on the game and could almost see Chip Tower's tears on the page.

So does the fact that their one loss came to the lousy ACC knock them out of the bcscg even if they win the sec? It should based on how much they ööööonit

I question Mark Richt's judgment in allowing Gurley to re-enter the game after his apparent endzone seizure...

I question Mark Richt's judgment in allowing Gurley to re-enter the game after his apparent endzone seizure...

No, once St. Mark performed a purfunctory "laying of hands" on him along the sideline, he was good to go, it's kind of a "slain in the spirit" healing moment .....:wink:

Someone with skills needs to create a gif with the Gurley-man walking back onto the field from the locker room carrying a purse instead of his helmet.

So does the fact that their one loss came to the lousy ACC knock them out of the bcscg even if they win the sec? It should based on how much they ööööonit

They'll lose at least 4 games by the end of the season. They're the most overrated team in the last 5 years.

Chip Towers article headline: "Bulldogs run out of time in loss to Clemson" ...really?? I wasn't watching the same game he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chip Towers article headline: "Bulldogs run out of time in loss to Clemson" ...really?? I wasn't watching the same game he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah....run out of time....what does that even mean?

More like Dawgs Lose and Defense is what we Feared it would be.

Back