"CLIMB"...our new S&C program (per Scout)

I sure hope Tevin becomes a vocal fired up leader like every QB should be, but I just don't get that vibe from him.

To me, he seems very, very quiet and introverted.

I hope he proves me wrong.

At least the head of our S&C Program actually has a degree in Biomechanics and other applicable sciences as opposed to certain other FBS schools in our state that will remain nameless...

Exactly. Last year there was no reference to a leader. Even CPJ said during last off season he was waiting for some leaders to emerge. Of cousre that never happened. At least we don't hear CPJ making those pleas this year.

Somebody was pretty busy making cheesy Heisman "vote for me" vids, though.

Somebody was pretty busy making cheesy Heisman "vote for me" vids, though.

Yeah, this time last year we all were just soaking it up too.

I have learned from my mistakes.

From now on, I'll hope for the best but expect the worst.

Ah, the life of a GT fan.

Yeah, this time last year we all were just soaking it up too.

I have learned from my mistakes.

From now on, I'll hope for the best but expect the worst.

Ah, the life of a GT fan.

That's the life of every fan except a precious few. Hope springs eternal.

I also remember last year CPJ complaining about lack of energy throughout early fall practice.

I sure hope Tevin becomes a vocal fired up leader like every QB should be, but I just don't get that vibe from him.

To me, he seems very, very quiet and introverted.

I hope he proves me wrong.

What was Nesbitt? We had pictures of him posted with the same expression as a joke. He was called calm, cool and collected.

Ball was a fired up, get after it kind of guy and we criticized him for not being able to control his emotions.

What was Nesbitt? We had pictures of him posted with the same expression as a joke. He was called calm, cool and collected.

Ball was a fired up, get after it kind of guy and we criticized him for not being able to control his emotions.

I'd say Joe Hamilton was in the middle of those two, only a lot better talent wise.

This is the öööö that gives me chills:

These guys are serious.

Not me. I'm sick and tired of the quiet leader that "let's his actions speak." That's BS. This is f-ing football, and unless you've recently had your balls replaced with a vagina, you should WANT to be yelling and screaming. And if you need someone to tell you to get your mind right, then someone needs to make it happen with their voice and not their actions.

This is an encouraging quote:

'Melton feels it’s important for the quarterback to be the leader. “Everyone likes to see Tevin becoming the leader.” The team is also looking for ways to grow beyond the obvious physical growth.'

Tevin.
Yeah, Coach?
Tevin, I am assigning you as leader of the offense.
Hey, thanks, Coach. I won't disappoint you.

At least they weren't dressing up like Tella Tubbies.

Back