Clown Show

THWG16

Varsity Lurker
Huh? Last year we had a winning conference record, the first time we've done that in 16 years. Maybe it's not enough, but it's not like we didn't get better from year 3 to year 4.
are you pastner's cousin?

THWG16

Varsity Lurker
I've seen where schools a lot smaller than us and with a lot less tradition than us fire a coach only 2,3 years into his tenure and a lot of times only 6,7 games into the season. Why cant Tech do that?

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I've seen where schools a lot smaller than us and with a lot less tradition than us fire a coach only 2,3 years into his tenure and a lot of times only 6,7 games into the season. Why cant Tech do that?
Because you aren't donating $5 million a year?

Cause if you did that we could can him now.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Cause Tech has a broke ass sports program. Deal with it.

This is Tucker

Medical redshirt poster
if you're telling me that they had not one minute of practice together before actually playing these first two games, then I would have to say they looked pretty good. how much better will they be when they actually prepare and practice?

79tech

Flats Noob
Great news, Pastner caught it early that not practicing was a bad idea. Here is a direct quote "not having those scrimmages and exhibitions and having those contact practices, I misevaluated on what was best for our team. Great news is I caught it early, so we’ve got to make the necessary adjustments and changes that need to be made.” He is a clown. THe original OP had the headline right.