Club Level Seating

helluvaengineer2013

Varsity Lurker
Hey all! Just registered and happy to be a part of the community -- apologies in advance if there's already a thread on this.

Any advice on how to get past the waitlist for club level? Do these seats ever open up?

Been trying to grab a couple the past few years and I never hear anything. I always see the same seats listed on StubHub on game weekends so it seems like some folks that get these seats only grab them to sell. Just curious if anybody has had success getting new seats in club level recently.

There’s not a waitlist, they just don’t want you in those seats. Welcome to StingTalk.

Yes unfortunately I'm not in the habit of throwing tens of thousands of dollars into the A-T fund every year so maybe that disqualifies me

Contact the person responsible for premium seating. They should be listed on the GT website. Asking these degenerates is asking for trouble……just like your mom.

Hey all! Just registered and happy to be a part of the community -- apologies in advance if there's already a thread on this.

Any advice on how to get past the waitlist for club level? Do these seats ever open up?

Been trying to grab a couple the past few years and I never hear anything. I always see the same seats listed on StubHub on game weekends so it seems like some folks that get these seats only grab them to sell. Just curious if anybody has had success getting new seats in club level recently.
If you get in, ask for a list of the phone numbers of those who have them. All we want to do is offer to buy them… I swear

Also, be warned that this place has a very unique insular culture that is hard to understand. You will be mocked and ridiculed for nothing but no one really means what they say. Try not to take it personally

If you have to ask you can’t afford it. Best to spend some time working on your professional life, get to that 80k level, and then try again.

Club was one of the few places they actually raised prices this year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some people give up their seats.

If you have to ask you can’t afford it. Best to spend some time working on your professional life, get to that 80k level, and then try again.
They can’t put you in jail for asking. Unless it’s a case of solicitation.

I'm surprised to hear that there's a waitlist given the number of empty seats on gamedays.

There's been a wait list for awhile now. My small group of 5 was able to move to CL2 in 2021 after a couple years of waiting. I remember Stansbury seemed to indicate expanding premium seating was priority given the demand. I wonder if JBatt will think the same.

There's been a wait list for awhile now. My small group of 5 was able to move to CL2 in 2021 after a couple years of waiting. I remember Stansbury seemed to indicate expanding premium seating was priority given the demand. I wonder if JBatt will think the same.

Did you bug the ticket office every year or just sign up for the waitlist and get a phone call one day when a spot opened up?

Did you bug the ticket office every year or just sign up for the waitlist and get a phone call one day when a spot opened up?

So I remember during the 2021 renewal window asking my GTAA tix rep about club seats and he said it's based on A-T points. A week later, he calls me and said some club seats opened up together and that we could take them. I don't know if it's coincidence as I had just asked about them or we made the cutoff on points etc. So I'd suggest reaching out to your tix rep.

Fyi, I have 290 A-T points and my A-T rank is in the 3500s. I'm definitely not in the group of people giving $10k+ a year to GTAA.

So I remember during the 2021 renewal window asking my GTAA tix rep about club seats and he said it's based on A-T points. A week later, he calls me and said some club seats opened up together and that we could take them. I don't know if it's coincidence as I had just asked about them or we made the cutoff on points etc. So I'd suggest reaching out to your tix rep.

Fyi, I have 290 A-T points and my A-T rank is in the 3500s. I'm definitely not in the group of people giving $10k+ a year to GTAA.
Tell the rep you are now on Stingtalk. That will earn you some more points.

Tell the rep you are now on Stingtalk. That will earn you some more points.
arrested-development-david-cross.gif

4AA0531B-094D-4375-BD4F-4CAB3DAEF922.jpeg

Back