CNNSI.com Top 40

pjjacket

Flats Noob
GT is not ranked in the link below but, imo, this gives motivation, inspiration, and desire to the team and staff to achieve success.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/news/2002/04/08/offseason_beat/

pat.gif
pat.gif
sniper.gif

Pj, this should work to our advantage. The coaches and team should be more relaxed. We can be the hunter instead of the hunted. I have my fingers crossed, but it is hard to cross your toes while wearing shoes.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

The 2002 Tech team is going to surprise alot of people... for this person to pick Tech 8th in the ACC just lets me know how much of an idiot he/she is... this is a talented team... and will be playing in a major bowl this year...

If you read my post below, you can see that we have alot of good talent returning from last year. Also, we have a lot of good EXPERIENCED talent returning.
Guys, we have 18 of our top 22 defensive players returning, and 9 starters on that side of the ball. We're gonna have alot of WR's back and the meat of our O-Line will return.
I'm glad we're not ranked high. That's just fine with me. That'll make it even more fun when we stick the knife in their back.
puke.gif
on pre-season rankings.

Agree with the idiot assessment. His Mommy must not have told him about Tech. Wash St.,
puke.gif
Marshall, Louisville, Texas Tech, Iowa St., So. Miss, Hawaii? Puh-leeze!!!

Can't get no respect! GT has always played better as the underdog, anyway.
2gunsfiring.gif
thefinger.gif
rocketlauncher.gif
drinking.gif

Back