Coach Brent Key

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
The Gator Nation down here is going crazy with the possible hire of CBK as their new offensive line coach. From what I am hearing the rumor has proverbial legs. Napier is wanting him in the worst way and the school and big donors are willing to put out a lot of money to get him. Napier has been given huge dollars to hire his staff. The thought is that if they get him there is a chance they sign Gibbs and get the LB we lost today.

Don‘t know how much of it is true, but it has Gainesville buzzing for sure.

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
The Gator Nation down here is going crazy with the possible hire of CBK as their new offensive line coach. From what I am hearing the rumor has proverbial legs. Napier is wanting him in the worst way and the school and big donors are willing to put out a lot of money to get him. Napier has been given huge dollars to hire his staff. The thought is that if they get him there is a chance they sign Gibbs and get the LB we lost today.

Take him

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker

He hasn't shown anything resembling worth keeping. Greener pastures

mts315

Dodd-Like
Please, please, please

IMHO, the absolute worst performing coach on O.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Good luck to him. I’m happy for his opportunities. And am glad he can resume his former role of trashing our program.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Admittedly the amount I know about football would barely fill a shot glass but this is the second year in a row that an SEC school has been tripping over their dicks to hire Key. If he sucked that wouldn’t happen…
You know honestly he probably recognizes what is going on for what it is. He has been a part of successful organizations and can probably see this is not one. Since we are keeping Collins we have little choice but to let him leave.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Ya'll are shortsighted. We lose a couple of transfer OL if this happens and pretty much any chance whatsoever that unit gets turned around next year.
Everything starts anew at the end of next year anyway.