Coach Collins has a question ...

It was a newsletter issued by DRad when he was the GT AD. It’s not worth reading but it couldn’t hurt to skim it.

NarrowAggressiveImpala-size_restricted.gif

He said in the press conference he had a 6:30 am meeting regarding recruiting....so all nighter at Clermont and then WaHo before the meeting?

Or do y’all think he’s a Magic City kinda dude?

Or do y’all think he’s a Magic City kinda dude?
I have never heard of this place. Tell me about it. From the website, it appears that GQ called it “America’s Most Important Club,” but the drink menu is pretty disappointing.

I have never heard of this place. Tell me about it. From the website, it appears that GQ called it “America’s Most Important Club,” but the drink menu is pretty disappointing.
You should go. Take Akinji with you, he’ll know what to do.

I ate at a Waffle House yesterday and the guy sitting next to me ordered poached eggs. I had no idea Waffle House could/would make those. I still didn’t order them, but good to know I guess.

I ate at a Waffle House yesterday and the guy sitting next to me ordered poached eggs. I had no idea Waffle House could/would make those. I still didn’t order them, but good to know I guess.

I used to visit one Waffle House so much they’d let me bring them powdered sugar to make me French toast.

Back