Coach GC on ACC Net at 8:45

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Do they record each of these shows? I’d love to catch it but im at work. I have the Acc network as well.

edit: I used the YouTube tv app to record it.

really enjoying you tube tv and the fact that I can cancel it after football season.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Let me know how it goes. I'm in a GOT DAMN meeting

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
680 actually had a segment on the win this morning. Had a lot of good things to say about the big plays and run game performance, though it is clear they still think of GT football as a bit of a punchline. Coach’s all out media blitz is changing the perception. They were definitely a fan.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
680 actually had a segment on the win this morning. Had a lot of good things to say about the big plays and run game performance, though it is clear they still think of GT football as a bit of a punchline. Coach’s all out media blitz is changing the perception. They were definitely a fan.
Most definitely turning a corner. I can't remember ever seeing things like this:

Not just reporting, but actively rooting for Tech on social media.

User 10337

Most definitely turning a corner. I can't remember ever seeing things like this:

Not just reporting, but actively rooting for Tech on social media.
I don't see why Finneran can't support us/out of the ordinary for him to. He's not a dawg IIRC.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
What’s funny is one of the least trolling people on 680 about tech has been Buck Belue
Buck is one of those guys that works hard to not say negative things about anyone, always trying to put a positive spin on things. Don't know if that's just his radio persona or if he is like that in real life.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Buck is one of those guys that works hard to not say negative things about anyone, always trying to put a positive spin on things. Don't know if that's just his radio persona or if he is like that in real life.
He makes a ton of sarcastic remarks.