Coach K Sees The Light???

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Per the article in the AJC this morning, looks like Coach K (Ego) has somehow seen the light - and expansion for the ACC is no longer his nemisis! That's as big as an "about face" I've seen in a long time.

Looks like Commissioner Swofford did his homework and has been very thorough in his presentation, especially to one who's ego is bigger then his team's!

Congratulations Commissioner!!
drinking.gif

Some times it is just not explained to you properly the first time.

Years ago at the phone phactory my boss came to me. He said one of the bigger bosses wanted to know if I would to go to New York for a few months to teach some classes. I told him no.

A few days later he came back and said the man upstairs had asked again. I told him no again.

The third time he said my check would be in New York for the next few months. If I wanted it, I might find it in my best interest to go there and get it.

So you see, it was not explained to me properly the first two times. Maybe Duke's AD did not explain it to Coach "K" properly the first couple of times.

grin.gif

It would appear that someone has shown the numbers, post 2005, to crychefski if the ACC does not expand.

Back